Briar Street Theater Address
Taking public transportation to Briar Street Theatre is pretty easy. Here are some suggested routes for you if you are coming from:
- CTA Addison (approx. 10-15mins)
- Take the red line (95th/Dan Ryan) and ride to Belmont. Exit at W Belmont Ave and walk to Briar Street Theatre for about 410m.
- The Purple Pig (approx. 27-35 mins)
- Hope on the red line (Howard) and ride to Belmont. Exit at W Belmont Ave and walk to Briar Street Theatre for about 410m.
- Terminal 5 (approx. 62-108mins)
- Walk to Terminal 5 Vestibule 5e Lower Level
- Wait for buses either at Metra Station, Parking G, Parking H&E, or Terminals only
- Ride to Terminal 1 Vestibule 1e Upper Level
- Walk to O’Hare for about 240m
- Wait for blue line (Forest Park) and ride to Belmont-Blue for 9 stops
- Exit at Belmont/Kimball
- Walk to Belmont & Kimball (Blue Line) (East)
- Wait for bus 77 (Eastbound – Diversey/Lake Shore)
- Ride to Belmont & Clark (East) for 26 stops 9 (ID 14913)
- Walk to the Briar Street Theatre for 180m
- Apple North Michigan (approx. 20-26 mins)
- Take bus 146 (Northbound – Berwyn Red Line) to Sheridan & Belmont (North) (ID1155)
- Walk to Belmont & Sheridan (West)
- Take bus 77 (Westbound-Cumberland) and ride to Belmont & Halsted (West) (ID 4998)
- Walk to Briar Street Theatre for about 110m
- The Field Museum (approx. 41-50 mins)
- Walk to Roosevelt for about 1.08km
- Take the red line at Howard and ride to Belmont
- Exit at W Belmont Ave
- Walk to Briar Street Theatre for 410m
NOTICE: Public transport may be busier than normal on days of major events. Please plan accordingly. We would always recommend taxi as the easiest and stress free option as it is avoids all potential parking and public transport problems.
Briar Street Theater,
3133 N Halsted Street,
If you are arriving by car there are plenty of parking parking options available to you. To find out more, please visit and read the parking information page.